Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Fliry Sms

  • Fliry Sms

  • A smile is the best lighting system of the face, the best cooling system of the head, and the best warming system of the heart. Keep smiling! =)


  • It takes a strong heart to love. It takes a stronger heart to continue to love after it has been hurt...


  • Always be Happy, always wear a smile;
  • Not because life is full of reasons to smile but because ur smile itself is a reason for many others to smile...


  • 1+1=2 eyes look at u...
  • 12+12=24 hours thinking about u...
  • 3+4=7 days in week missing u...
  • 1+11=12 months I always need A SWEET PERSON like U.


  • One who somes, has a SMOKY heart,
  • One who drinks, has an ALCOHOLIC heart...
  • So dear U must STOP eating SWEETS...
  • as u r already a SWEETEHART!**


  • ._I__I_,



  • (_£___=------/
  • ._I__I_,


  • ----\----
  • ,--<>--=____/7
  • (_£___=------/
  • ._I__I_,

  • Di I have permission to make an emergency landing in your bedroom tonight!

  • (Category: Flirt SMS Language: English Characters: 175)
  • Loading the Babe meter.....



  • 5%



  • 17%



  • 26%



  • 57%



  • 78%



  • 99%



  • 100% COMPLETE



  • Processing data..


  • ANALYSIS COMPLETE



  • U R A 100%
  • Gorgeous Babe XXX!


  • If I could be any part of you, I’d be your tear. To be conceived in your heart, born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.

  • Government imposing new taxes. Dating Rs.10, Hug Rs.20, Kiss Rs.30, Love Rs.50. But you don't worry, flirting is still free.


  • The length & breadth & height of you, total up to quite a view,
  • but to taste the true delight of you, I'll have to take a bite of u.


  • I think you are very careless! U come & leave things behind! See now what u have left? U just came in my mind and left a smile on my face.


  • I believe that God above created you for me to luv. He picked me out from all the rest coz he knew I'd luv you the best!


  • U luk sweet when u read my message. U luk sweeter when u read my message & smile. U luk sweetest when u read my message, smile & reply. So, try to look sweetest.

  • ()
  • As days go by, my feelings get stronger,
  • To be in ur arms, I can't wait any longer.
  • Look into my eyes & u'll see that it's true,
  • Day & night my thoughts r of U.

  • )
  • I wish I was a teddy bear, that lay upon your bed, so everytime you cuddled it, you cuddled me instead.


  • Even if I had 1 wish... I wouldn't wish for u to love me, coz I don't want your love to come from a wish... but straight from your heart.

  • (

No comments:

Post a Comment