Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Kiss Sms

1: What is a kiss?
In view of
Geometry:
"kiss is the shortest distence between 2 lips!..
Economics:
"kiss is that thing 4 which DEMAND is always higher than SUPPLY!....
PHYSICS:
"kiss is the process of caharging a human body!..
Computer:
"like a LAN, in which 2 bodies r conected without any DATA CABLE!...



2: Kis kis ne kis kisko kis kis mehphil mein KISS kiya
Ek aap hein ki jo har KISS ko miss kiya
Ek hum hein jo har miss ko KISS kiya



3: KISS IS THE KEY OF LOVE.
LOVE IS THE KEY OF MARRIAGE.
MARRIAGE ID THE BOX OF CHILDREN.
CHILDREN ARE PROBLEM OF NEPAL.
SO STOP THE KISSING AND SAVE THE NEPAL.



4: TaLk 2 me wHen i"m boReD, kiSS me wHen i"m saD, hug me wHen i cRy, caRe 4 me wHen i diE, loVe me When i"m sTill Alive...



5:A hug for you means I need you. A kiss for you means I love you. A call for you means I"m missing you.



6: U r sweeter than honey. purer than milk. softer than flower. since i have u as my lover, come to me near, i"ll kiss ur lips without fear. u"ll say, having u is treasure & be wit me for ever.



7: My love for you grows more with each passing day,
The thought of your gorgeous face takes my breath away:
Those brown eyes fill my soul with happiness,
Those luscious lips I love to kiss.



8: Life is nothing without LOVE, LUV is emotion & Kiss is practical, don"t get emotional yar just b practical so STOP luving and START Kissing.

9: proposing u was my desire having u is my jekpot loving u is my attitude pleasing u is my duty missing u is my habit kising u is my wish 2gether 4eva my filfilment.



10:read out this sms very carefully watch as u read it wide coz i"ve filled it with staffed loads of kisses & hundreds loads of huggles inside...




11: if i could bring back memories i would bring the first day i kissed you i look you in the eyes and felt love. thanks god an angel came into my life!



12: loving you can only be compared to the sand of an ocean, missing you with the warmth of your skin, baby to me you mean the world, i can"t stand without ur thing, talk without ur lips!!!!So come and kiss me



14: "Where should one use perfume?"
a young woman asked.
"Wherever one wants to be kissed,"
I said.



15: The moment eternal - just that and no more -
When ecstasy"s utmost we clutch at the core
While cheeks burn, arms open, eyes shut, and lips meet!



16:If you are ever in doubt as to whether or not to kiss a pretty girl, always give her the benefit of the doubt.

17: a sweet &loving person like u
needs no message....
,,0*0,,
JUST A
;;"_ _";;
KISS!
;( * ):
_>_.<_
Muahh!



16: Kiss is a boot camp of doing something sweet and tasted that at the end it can drive you to the next step that can build a generation to generation until generation.



17: Question:Why do Girls Close their Eyes while KISSING a GUY?
Guess...........Any
Guess........
Answer: Yeh Ladkiyan Ladko ko kabhi KHUSH nahi dekh sakti



18: Kiss is that thing for which the demand is always higher than the supply.



19: Kiss is a credit because it is profitable when returned.








20:Benefits of Kissing
Changes taste
Burns Calories
Lips never go dry
Relieves Stress
Makes face muscles strong
So KEEP KISSING

21: I will give you one kiss to go to sleep. I give you two kisses to dream. I give you an endless row of kisses to, when you wake up in the morning, think of me.



22: my heart is made 2 luv u, my lips are made to kis u, my eyes r made 2 see u, my hands r made 2 hold u .....evry part of me wants u, maybe bcoz i was made just 4 u!!



23: If a kiss was a raindrop id send u showers. if a hug was a second id send u hours. if a smile was water id send u a sea. if love was a person id send u me!



24: Q. What is KISS ?
Ans. A KISS is an inquiry in the upper Floor about vacancy in the lower floor.



25: Give me a kiss, and to that kiss a score; Then to that twenty, add a hundred more: A thousand to that hundred: so kiss on, To make that thousand up a million. Treble that million, and when that is done, Let"s kiss afresh, as when we first begun.



26: Will you love me in December as you do in May,Will you love me in the good old fashioned way?When my hair has all turned gray,Will you kiss me then and say,That you love me in December as you do in May?



27: When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you... When I met you, I was afraid to kiss you... When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you... Now that I love you, I"m afraid to lose you.



28;: A kiss is special thing that you cant take without giving, and you cant give without taking.



29:What is Kiss? Kiss is an upper preparation for lower invasion, that will lead to further penetration, in fast acceleration that will build the next generation.





1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

No comments:

Post a Comment