Tuesday, June 1, 2010

friendship sms

Message Sender(SMS ID)
1
what is real but invisible?-ur care. what is true but unfair?-ur absence. what is sweet but naughty?-ur smile. what is precious bur pricelss?-our friendship. bharat (20904)
2
someone wrote on the door"please do not enter i am upset" friends came in smiling and said:sorry we are illitrates benazir (20501)
3
My hands never pain when typing message for you..!! But my heart always pain when there is no reply from you..!! dhanu (20470)
4
TOUCHING LINES FROM SEPARATED FRIEND: "I DIDN'T RUN AWAY FROM U.. I JUST WALKED SLOWLY AND IT SEEMS THAT U DIDN'T CARE ENOUGH TO STOP ME." Hemal gandhi (20368)
5
Pain of missing friends is realised when u r alone watching a gang of friends enjoying in front of U and U remembrng d past which u spent with ur friends! jeet (19279)
6
life Realation is nevar planned nor it happen for a reason but when relation a is real it becomes a plan for life &a reason for livin visu (19273)
7
True Fship is like playing on see-saw Not bcoz its always fun being wit each othr. Bt also bcoz some1 wont mind going down 2 c another1 rising up! Kashyap (19236)
8
Qualities a friend must have: Cute as crocodile. Smart as donkey. Active as turtle. Fit as hippo. Matured as monkey. Sincerity like dog. No doubt you are my good friend madhan (19233)

9
may be far 4 a min, 4 a hr, 4 a day, 4 a month, but I’l always b there 4 u. I may not be able to always say good morning, good evening, good night, but, I’ll never say Gud Bye… rajesh sahu (19230)
10
may be far 4 a min, 4 a hr, 4 a day, 4 a month, but I’l always b there 4 u. I may not be able to always say good morning, good evening, good night, but, I’ll never say Gud Bye… nisha (19229)
11
jise dil ki KALAM or bharose ki INK kehte hai, jise lamho ki KITAB or yaado ka COVER kehte hai, yahi wo SUBJECT hai jise log FRIENDSHIP kehte hai. madhavi (19217)
12
Stars have setelled & moon will shine, Frndship matures as a lovely wine a very lovely nite 2 a frnd of mine priyanka (19208)
13
1DAY I MAY DIE WITHOUT SAYING GUD BYE 2 U! BUT ILL NEVER 4GET 2 SAY THANK U! BCOZ U HAV GIVEN ME 1 OF LOVELIEST FRIENDSHP! vrushali (19203)
14
Birth is Once... Youth is Once... Death is Once... Love is Once... Marriage is Once... But.. FRIENDSHIP is runs for ever...Good Day V K PRAKASH (19185)
15
I am not beautiful as a rose. But my heart is more beautiful than a rose. Because my heart is full of U and ...

essage Sender(SMS ID)
16
Friendship is a sun, which rises, Only when your heart has set on it Friendship is a throne, on which you can sit, Only when you share your kingdom with it. Virendra (19171)
17
When things go wrong, When sadness fills your heart, When tears flow in your eyes, Just let me know, Because, I want to be there for you, bikash (19168)
18
Jyotishi ladke Ka Haath Dekhkar bola: Beta Tum Bahut PadhogeLadka: Saale,Padh To Main 3 saal Se Raha Hu, Yeh Bata Paas Kab Hounga...?? manu (19167)
19
Learning frm water..adjust ur self in every situation in any shape & always find out ur own way beautiful.. Diku (19159)
20
Life is a train Love is a wine Wife is a pain Family is a chain Xperiens is a gain. Knowledge is a brain. BUT GOOD FRIENDSHIP IS A MAIN. geetekle (19147)
21
I dont regret the things I have done and the things I didnt do. For somewhere along the way I must have done something right coz I ended up with a friend like you. zebratech (19146)
22
love is like a call if u dont receive it will be missed FRIENDSHIP is like an sms untill u open it waits sanat.g.dey (19140)
23
FRNDS R LYK SMELL OF CIGARETES WHICH STAY IN FINGERTIP FOR SHORT TIME,BUT TRUE FRNDS R LYK NICOTINES IN CIGARETES WHICH STAY IN HEART TILL DEATH SAGAR SINGH (19139)

24
FRIENDis aFoundationof LOVE..LOVEis aOrganizationof LIFE..LIFEis aDistrubutionof FEELINGS..FEELINGSr the Constructionof FRIENDSHIP avinash (19135)
25
it is realy amazng wen two stanger becom frnds bt its raly sad wen two frnds becom stranger . hope it wud nvr happen with .. we will frnds 4evr ashu (19127)
26
There r a few wornderful pair in world,heart n beats, night n moon, fish n water ,flower n colours,my msgs n ur smiles. nisha (19100)
27
Lifeis jst like sea.we are moving without end.Nothing stays wid us.What remain is jst d memories of some people who touched us as waves... siddharth moharana (19091)
28
feeling is a painting never split it , face is a book try to read it , love is a precious never lose it , frenship is a mirror never break it. omprakashbhushal (19090)
29
0ur Friendship is Like Playing on See-SawNot only Because Its Always Fun With YouBut Also Because I Wouldn't MindGoing Down 2 See You Rising !!! Team SMS (19038)
30
We can't own time to have long talks. We don't have nice chances for more laughs, but even though our world's dont meet, I will always be your friend to keep.

31
jise dil ki "KALAM" or bharose ki "INK" kehte hai, jise lamho ki "KITAB" or yaado ka "COVER" kehte hai, yahi wo "SUBJECT" hai jise log "FRIENDSHIP" kehte hai. Team SMS (18999)
32
However high the sky may be,However wide the River may be,However strong the wind may be Just Remember we are the Best Friend Forever… Team SMS (18981)
33
Lips Bhindi ki tarha Gaal Tamatar ki tarha Eyes Matar ki tarha Poora Face Gobih ki tarha E Khuda ye kaisa Dost diya Subzi Mandi ki tarha Team SMS (18964)
34
As precious as u r to me, As precious no one can ever be, I know friends r hard to choose, But u r a friend I never want to lose. Team SMS (18925)
35
What is Real but Invisible?-ur Carewhat is true but unfair?-ur AbsenceWhat is sweet but Naughty?-ur Smilewhat is Precious but Priceless?-Our Friendship Team SMS (18871)
36
The relation between u and me is like hand and eyes,when hand hurts,eyes cry...n whn eyes cries...hand wipes!!!!........thts our friendship Team SMS (18870)
37
FRIENDis aFoundationof LOVE..LOVEis aOrganizationof LIFE..LIFEis aDistrubutionof FEELINGS..FEELINGSr the Constructionof "FRIENDSHIP" Team SMS (18817)
38
Jise dil ki kalam or mohabat ki ink kehate hai.jise lamho ki kitab or yaadon ka cover kehate hai. Yahi woh subject hai jise log Friendship kahate hai.. Team SMS (18794)

39
Seconds of introduction..Minutes of discussion..Hours of attraction..Days of interaction..Years of satisfaction..Makes freindship a strong construction… Team SMS (18754)
40
i made a list of special ppl in my life with pencil,but when i reached ur name i used pen bcoz i decided to keep u forever as my sweet friend. Team SMS (18725)
41
When emotions play their role the heart cries.When heart cries it does not make any sound & the person who listens to that unmade soundis called a Friend. Team SMS (18700)
42
Rose born for beauty , Jasmine born for Smell , You born for Smile , I born for See you ,but We 2 born for lovely FRIENDSHIP Team SMS (18682)
43
If I got ur smile,I dnt ned flowrs,If I got ur voice,I dnt ned music,If u speak 2 me I dont ned anybody else,If U r my frendI dont ned the world.. Team SMS (18677)
44
Time goes so fast, life asks so much, No wonder even best of best friends get out of touch.! But in , true, unseen, friendship stays forever. Team SMS (18659)
45
LIFE Starts INTENSE; But Ends With SILENCE;LOVE Starts With FEAR; But Ends With TEAR..And true FRIENDSHIP Starts HOWEVER; But Ends"NEVER".


I may not be the "Perfect friend" that u r looking for, Not even the "BEST" among others, But surely i'm a friend who always wants 2 see u Team SMS (18030)
62
Anybody can say "I UNDERSTAND YOUR FEELINGS" but, real friends says "I FEEL YOUR FEELINGS" Team SMS (17926)
63
First day ur friendship was like a "wel".... Second day it was like "river"... Third day it was like "sea".... Fourth day it was like a "ocean"...But... Now... It is like "Tsunami"... I will never forget u.... Team SMS (17895)
64
Hi, EXPECTED is an incident !UNEXPECTED is an accident !U R an Accident in my Life, which is ever Best Incident in my life as a GOOD FRND. Team SMS (17861)
65
Life they say is touch n go. Sum people you know may only be there for sumtime. Sum may go away, but people who find you special will always find ways to stay! Team SMS (17859)
66
A day is going to end again. It is nice to have a friend like U making my everyday seems so great. Thank U my goodfriend Team SMS (17818)
67
Some can give u Crying & tears Many others can give u Laughter & smilesbutonly Friends can give u"Laughing Tears"& "Crying smiles" Team SMS (17810)
68
I am not beautiful as a rose. But my heart is more beautiful than a rose. Because my heart is full of U and ur FRIENDSHIP! Team SMS (17804)

69
"Friendship is the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person because you neither have to weigh your thoughts nor measure your words Team SMS (17776)
70
I must hav been born undr a lucky star, 2 find a frnd as nice as u r..I will follw the rainbw 2 d end, if u promis 2 remain my friend! Team SMS (17771)
71
If 2morrw we miss each other, U'll get thousands of frnds like me, but i won't get one like u bcoz in sky, stars are so many but Moon is only one. Team SMS (17770)
72
The best kind of friend is d 1 u could sit on a porch with,never saying a word,& walk away feeling like dat was d best conversation u've had Team SMS (17769)
73
U may not think of me when u r happy Or having a good time, But please don't forget me when u r sad, I want to be the 1st one to make u. Team SMS (17766)
74
True meaning of friendship:Where there is no compromisein telling the secret.And there is no secretfor which u need to compromise..! Team SMS (17760)
75
Frndshp is a soft feelngs of heart,Bt its very hard 2 feel & when it feels,its to hard 2 drop BECOZ TRUE frndshp HAPPENS ONCE in Life.

76
Friendship Has ONE Law...."Never make ur Friend feel alonetill u r there...."So disturb your friends as much asyou can..Like i do!! Team SMS (17712)
77
Time alone can prove the worth of friendship.As time goes by,we lose the false ones and keep the best.Just a sweet hello to one of d best! Team SMS (17549)
78
Girlfriend is Hot Water.Lover is Mineral Water.Wife is Corporation Water.Relationship is Kaveri Water.But"FRIENDSHIP"is pure Rain Water! Team SMS (17548)
79
Sound becomes music,Movement becomes dance,Smile becomes laughter,Mind becomes meditation & life becomes celebration when friends keep in touch..!! Team SMS (17488)
80
A friendship is like a winding road, You never know where it is going to go. But there is something that I do know, Which is that our friendship will continue to grow. Team SMS (17483)
81
I'm not UR Lover But I Love U.I'm not UR FamilyBut I care 4 U.I'm not In UR Blood relations But I'm ready 2 share UR pain.I'm Just UR frnd. Team SMS (17435)
82
Today's Lunch from my side, The Menu:-Dosti ki roti, Care ki sabji, Affctn ka raita,Faith ka salad,Trust ka pulao,n smile ki sweetdish . Team SMS (17370)
83
Friends are of 2 types: One says"If you ever need anything, I will be there"Other says"You will never need anything as long as I'm there" Team SMS (17349)

84
Moon Said To Me, Your Freind Not Messeging u Why Dont You Leave Ur Freind. I Looked At Moon And Said Does Ur Sky Ever leave U When U Dont Shine.. Team SMS (17327)
85
Beauty is 2 see, not 2 touch, Frndsip is 2 make not 2 break,Wat comes & goes is called a trend,The one who stays 4ever is called a FRIEND.... Team SMS (17325)
86
Mango,Orange,Banana,Grapes & Apple.Which is sweet?Guess...Dont know?Oh dear yeh sab sweet nahihai.Yeh sab fruit hai.sweet to humari DOSTI hai. Team SMS (17291)
87
Sacrifice is greater than loveCharacter is greater than beautyHumanity is greater than wealthBut nothing is greater thanFriendship Team SMS (17287)
88
"Dont be a frnd only with those who make u happy... Be a frnd with someone who cannot be happy without u.."See the difference.. Team SMS (17286)
89
Any1 can make a mistake tat's y pencils have erasers.No1 can walk alone,tat's y d shadows move along.No1 can b alone,tat's y Frndz r along...! Team SMS (17238)
90
Ishq wahi hai jo ho ek tarfa,Izhaar-e-ishq to khwahish ban jati hai,Hai agar Ishq to akho me dekho,zubaan kholne se ye numaish ban jati hai.

No comments:

Post a Comment