Monday, June 7, 2010

friendship sms

“LOVE” is a Small Coin
“LIFE” is a BIG Coin
“Wife” is a Lucky Coin
“Lover” is a Sweet Coin
BUT,
FRIENDSHIP” is a GOLD Coin
Keep it safe it..!

☻Promise me we are true friends
I am lamp you are light
I am Coke you are Sprite
I am Sawan you are badal
I am Normal you are Pagal
I am Water you are Tanki
I am Tarzan you are Monkey

Friendship is not about finding similarities, it is about respecting differences. You are not my friend coz you are like me, but because i accept you and respect you the way you are.

☻I miss my Fr¡ends,
When I see some other Gang sitting around, caring, slapping each other.
Their mischievous smiles switching to loud laughters,
Though stranger to me,
they represnt a part of my life i lost somewhere,
I miss my friends.
I like you all, I love u all, Stay happy where ever you are.

☻At age 3 we started study with tear
and
at age 22 we will finish study with tears.
1st tear was water
and
second would be fear of missing dears forever.

☻Death is not the greatest loss in life
The greatest loss of life is
when relationship dies among us
while we r alive
So
B strong in your Relations.

Friends r like fishes.
U have to sit patiently for a long time
to catch a good one.
Just like I caught u.
so better stay nice otherwise
I will FRY YOU..;)



☻Met you, became friends,
shared secrets, freaked out,
had fun, fought with you,
Laughed with you, Smiled with you,
Cried with u, Hurt you, Teased you,
And here i am, still thinking of u..
Long journey, huh!!?
And we shall never let it end, right?

☻Just wanted u to know
that my lovely friend, u r valued!!!


☻Thank you for touching my life in ways you may never know. My riches do not lie in material wealth, but in having friend like you - a precious gift from God.

☻I may not always give
whats expected in friendship.
I may get busy with my own life
but deep inside Me,
lives a heart that values you
more than you’ll ever know!!

Friendship is just like cricket,
so do not loose wickets..
if u loose that wickets
may be you have a defeat…
so don’t neglect friends.

☻Keep the lamp of friendship
burning with oil of Love,
because Sun rises in the east
and set in the west
but the Friendship rises in the Heart
and sets after death.

☻FRiEND in different lanaguages...
Iranian - DOST
German - FREUND
Herbew - CHAVER
French - AMi
Pinoy - KAiBiGAN
Dutch - VREND
Mexican - AMiGO

For me.. just simply "YOU"

☻The best friend is one with whom
you sit on a bench saying nothing and
when you get up and go!
you feel you had the
best conversation of life!

☻Being a friend is not just sharing a joke, a conversation, a cup of coffee or a funny story. It means sharing an honest and true part of yourself.

☻Two things are never defined in whole life,
One is LOVE: Bcoz you never know who LOVES you how much.
2nd Friend: Bcoz you never know how deeply they care About you.

☻A 5 year old boy asked his friend.
What is friendship?
He replied: Friendship is when you rob my chocolate
every day from my bag.
I still keep it in same place.

☻Time might lead me to nowhere
& faith might break into pieces
but I will always be THANKFUL
that once in my life’s journey we became FRIENDS!

☻In this cruel world it is very difficult to find friend with beautiful heart, pure feelings, attractive personality & stylish looks. So learn to value me!

☻A good friend
Not easy to obtain.
Once obtained
Difficult to maintain.
Once lost
Impossible to regain.
Moral:- Menu sambaal ke rakho khushbakhto..!:-)

☻When I was born, GOD said, "Oh No! Another IDIOT". When you were born, GOD said, "OH No! COMPETITION". Who knew, one day these two will become FREINDS FOREVER!

☻The best time of your life
are those when you say
“YES” I m fine,
& You know that
someone would look into your eyes
& say “ENOUGH,now tell the truth!”

☻Sometimes in life we think we don't need anyone. But sometime we don't have anyone when we need... So don't let your best buddies go ever...

Friendship is like standing on the wet cement.
As longer you stay as harder it is to leave.
And if you try to leave,
you can’t leave without leaving your footprints..!!

☻We met it was Luck! We talked it was CHANCE! We became friends it was DESTINY! We are still friends it is FAITH! We will always be friends its a PROMISE!

☻Relationship requires little efforts.
Even when friends are busy with their own lives,
a simple sms reminds each other that….
“You are not forgotten”

☻Never Ever Try To Examine Friendship
because Friends Are Like Diamonds
When You Hit Them They Don’t Break
But May Slip Away From Your Life

☻Flowers need time, sunshine and patience to grow.
Likewise,
friendship needs love, understanding and honesty to grow.
And friends are like flowers,
they add beauty and meaning to your life.

☻Love is a diary that only one person writes
but
friendship is a public book
where you study in library.
So what do you prefer?
A diary o a public book.

☻When does a friend become a best friend?
When his dialouge, "I care for you" converts into "I will kill you if you don't care for me"

☻A true friend is someone
who thinks that you are a good egg
even though he knows
that you are slightly cracked.

☻There is a gift that gold cannot buy,
A blessing that’s rare true,
That’s the gift of a wonderful friend,
Like the friend that I have in you!

☻Dont write your name on sand, waves will wash it. Dont write your name on sky, wind may blow it. Write your name on hearts of your friends, thats where it will stay.

☻Seconds for Introduction,
Minutes for discussion,
Hours for attraction,
Days for construction &
years for relation of Friendship

☻For me U r as... Chees 4 pizza.. passport 4 visa... butter 4 bread.. ice 4 freezer.. cream 4 cake... water 4 lake.. leaf 4 tree.. a FRIEND like u is 4 ever 4 me..!!

FRIENDSHIP
Is Not History To Forget
No Maths To Calculate
Not A Language To Learn
Its Only The Chemistry That Reacts Between 2 Hearts!

Friends are like shoes, some loose some tight, some fit just right, they help u as u walk through life. thanks for being my size!

☻The recipe of friendship
one cup of sharing.
two cups of caring.
three cups of forgiveness & hugs.
Mix all of these together to make friends forever.

☻Science has proved that sugar melts in water,so plz don`t walk in the rain,
otherwise I may lose a sweet friend like u!!!

☻That friendship will not continue
to the end which is
begun for and end.

☻If your friendship be money, I’ll be richest man.
If your friendship be pounds, I’ll be heaviest man.
If your friendship be love, I’ll be luckiest man.
But your friendship is trust & I’m the happiest man.

☻A deep friend is like rainbow, when the perfect amount of happiness and tears r mixed, the result is a colorful bridge between 2 hearts.

Friendship is
the union of spirits,
a marriage of hearts,
and the bond thereof virtue.

FRIENDSHIP isn't how U forGet but how U forGive, Not how U liSten but how U UnderStand, Not what U see but how U feel, and not how U Let Go but how U hold oN!!!

☻A simple friend
thinks the friendship over
when you have an argument.
A real friend
it’s not a friendship
until after
you’ve had a fight.

☻KeEping a FRIEND is As Difficult AS losing one. U sacrifice A lot To keep them. I may not have sacrificed enuf 4 u... but in my HEART I swear I'm keeping U..

Friends are like pieces of puzzle
If you lose one
It will never be completed again.
Just want to know
You are one of the pieces
I can’t afford to lose
FRIENDS 4EVER:)

☻As long as we have memories, yesterday remains; as long as we have hope, tomorrow awaits. As long as we have Friendship, each day is never a waste.

☻Words are few, yet heart is true.
Friends I can make but none as sweet as you.
When God gave friends he was fair
But when I got you, I got more than my shares

Friends are like blood.
They have
RBCs; That bring color to life.
Platelets; That hold us when we are down.
WBCs; which fight for us
Thanks for being my Bloody Friend!

☻Its not an achievement to make 1000's friends in a year, but an achievement is when you make a friend for 1000's years.

☻Old friends are gold!
New friends are diamonds!
If you get diamonds,
don’t forget gold.
Because only gold can hold a diamond.

☻If someone asks me
what is meant by life.?
I would sit next to my friends
Pull them close together
Put my arms around them
and say proudly
These IDIOTS are my Life”

☻You are for me as a
cheese for pizza,
passport for visa,
butter for bread,
needle for thread,
cream for cake,
water for lake,
leaf for tree,
and
friend for me.

☻To live a life i need heartbeat, 2 have heartbeat i need a heart, 2 have heart i need happiness, to have happiness i need a friend, and 4 a friend i need U.ALWAYS

☻Love is like chewing gum
it tastes only in the beginning
But friendship is like chocolate
it tastes till it ends.

☻As I saw ants crawl up the wall, I noticed that no matter how busy they are, they still stop and communicate with each other. I hope we can be like them.

☻You are for me as a
cheese for pizza,
passport for visa,
butter for bread,
needle for thread,
cream for cake,
water for lake,
leaf for tree,
and
friend for me.

Friendship is not a big fire which burns all day. Its a small lamp, that burns till the last day of life.

☻Although its quite a statement,
Well it happens to be true.
The best friend I ever had,
I am glad to say its you!

☻If one day you feel like crying, call me.
I can’t promise to make you laugh,
But I’m willing to cry with you.

☻Medicines and friendships cure our problems. The only difference is that friendships don't have an expiry date.

☻one tree can start a forest,
One smile can start a friendship.
one touch can show you care,
One friend can make life worth living for.

Friendship never speaks volumes, it never demands proof, it never has a happy ending too simply coz it doesn't end as long as friends r true, just like U!

☻Stars are too far,
Sun is too hot.
Moon is unapproachable,
so God especially made friends like you,
so that I can say
“I have my own little universe”

☻We gain & lose things every day.
But trust me on one thing:
You WILL NEVER LOSE ME!
I will always be there as a friend

☻When I was born God said “Another devil ”
When you were born God said “Aila competition”
but who knew that 1 day these
2 devils would become friends

☻True friends are like mornings, u cant have them the whole day,
But u can be sure, they will be there when u wake up tomorrow,
Next year and forever.

☻If ur friendship be money, I'll be richest man. If ur friendship be pounds, I'll be heaviest man. If ur friendship be luv, I'll be luckiest man. But ur friendship is trust & I'm the happiest man



☻Freshness of a rose will fade away,
wells will run dry
and
sweetness of an ice cream
will not last more than 5min
but the memories of a friend
like you will last forever

No comments:

Post a Comment