Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sorry Sms

1
Be the first one to say Sorry,when the other person seems to be hurt bcoz of U &Be the 1st one to forgive,if a Person says Sorry to U! IMRAN SHAIKH (19079)
2
Be the first one to say Sorry,when the other person seems to be hurt bcoz of U &Be the 1st one to forgive,if a Person says Sorry to U! Team SMS (16337)
3
There is nothing wrong to say sorry! when we are wrong,One sorry can save many precious Relationships!Today is "world sorry saying Day Team SMS (15641)
4
Note: A Good Apology has 3 Parts - 1) Im Sorry.. 2) It's my Fault.. 3) How do I make it right? weLL.. unfortunately, A Lot of people usually miss the 3rd part.. Team SMS (11410)
5
Be the first one to say Sorry,when the other person seems to be hurt because of you.. and be the first one to forgive ,if a person says sorry to you. Team SMS (11409)
6
When you are sad I'm sad too I was my mistake And I'm really sorry! Please forgive me! Team SMS (11407)
7
I have commited a sin to make u sad, and am realising that im very bad, so, plz forgive me to lessen the grief, ur forgiveness will led 2 a relief, Gorgive me Please Team SMS (11396)
8
Forgiveness is the sweet scent that a flower gives when it is crushed Team SMS (11363)

9
Sorry May Have Become "Just Another Word", But Wth T E A R S It Means The World. Team SMS (11347)
10
I have all ways made mistakes so has every one but my biggest mistake is letting you go and if you take me back I will never make a mistake as big as this one ever again.I M SORRY Team SMS (11343)
11
I Never "APOLOGIZE" i'm sorry.!! That's Just Not the way "I Am".............. Team SMS (11342)
12
We smile at whom we like, We cry for whom we care, We laugh with whom we enjoy, & We become angry with whom we feel is our own.I AM SORRY Team SMS (11323)
13
I Know How Angry You Are … & What You Must Be Going Through So i Hope , You Know How Sorry I Am For All That Happens Between Us … Please Forgive Me Team SMS (11299)
14
Wish I could turn back the time and make things right… Please forgive me! Team SMS (11298)
15
What I Did Was Foolish & Impulsive If I Cud Take It All Back I’d Do This So Instant I Truly Didn’t Mean To Hurt You In Any Way I’m Sorry For Hurting You


No comments:

Post a Comment